D.B.H. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.B.H. Forum

Death By Hitmen

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sniper unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DARTH

sniper unit Empty
PostSubject: sniper unit   sniper unit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 am

The primary goal of the sniper unit is to patrol all DBH pages and report any activity to the chatroom so that we can deal with anyone giving us problems as a team

the second goal of the sniper unit is to tag up all hunters who get bounties on us or get the bounty placed by us

rules for taging

only drop a tag if the last patroller tag is 2 days old or there isnt a tag on the wall ( meaning that their wall doesnt go back 2 days )

lets not flood the walls with tags, but even if their is a tag i still want all pages patrolled regularly
usually when you come on you can go into the room to see if we are active, then go on patrol

this is the patrolling tag you will use, i want some solidarity in this so anyone coming to any dbh get used to seeing this tag, and anyone who happens to be hunting us down thru our walls will see it on every wall

☠️☠️ ══════ ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐══════ ☠️☠️ W A T C H E D & P R O T E C T E D W E A R E O N E F A M I L Y ~IF YOU HIT ANY OF US~ ~YOU WILL MEET ALL OF US~ ☠️☠️═ DARTH ARDUOUS (((DBH-DON)))═☠️☠️

PLZ PLAY WITH THE LAST LINE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT AND MAKE IT FIT.. CENTER IT AS BEST YOU CAN THEN SAVE THAT TAG

tags for recruiting hunters who get your bounty

♣️════════ ̿ ̿ ̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ۩۞۩ /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿̿ ═══════♣️ **DBH IS RECRUITING HONEST HUNTERS** ♣️════۩♣️ DEATH BY HITMAN ♣️ ۩════♣️ LEAVE ME YOUR URL IF YOUR INTERESTED ******** DARTH (((DBH-DON)))******** *

again plz adjust the last line with your name and rank then center it and save it

Patrollers plz check my wall on a regular basis as i will be recruiting and the first sniper to claim the recruit will be in charge of training them and get the credit for ranking up ..

if your not ranking up plz bring any recruits on my wall to the attention of the highest ranked officer available .. or pass it off to another sniper .. lets work as a team here so that we can add many new faces to DBH and make us even stronger

if you have any ?Q? you can post them here .. or ask me in pc in the room

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING DBH WHAT IT IS

DARTH ARDUOUS
Back to top Go down

sniper unit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.B.H. Forum :: General-
Jump to: